Breaking

2.28.2021

The debut album "Moronia" by thrash metalists PERFORMED was released on a classic CD and FULL ALBUM VIDEO is also available


Another great news for the scene is that the first album of the thrash metal band PERFORMED is released, which points to the old school vawe of thrash metal. The whole album is already available on Youtube channels published by SLOVAK METAL ARMY and on sale on Bandcamp's SMA profile.

Because of the PERFORMED performance, I'm sending you a short interview that could tell you something about the current situation in the band. I will be grateful for sharing the album and I would also like to ask you for a review of the album, or an interview with the band. Thank you in advance for all the possible support. AVE METAL / Juraj
 

As the thrash metal scene is becoming stronger and stronger, I am interested how the band looks at the scene and whether it comes naturally for PERFORMED or not? 

“There are many things in people’s attention today, interesting, even less interesting, or even negative. Each of us is naturally related to what they enjoy and like, or at least they are trying to. As you are claiming that old school announces its comeback, there will be something to it. This wave came to me in the form of engaging in the band, it means that it touches me essentially again. I mentioned “again” because recently I avoided thrash somehow as well as thrash avoided me – anyway, I am glad that we found each other again. Obviously, Performed is soaked with thrash through and through, but by its spontaneity it flows over the edge of the cup, which is the intention. The spontaneity coming from the album is definitely Peťo’s and Clynger’s trait,” says the new guitar player of the band Maťo Súkeník. He joined the band when the album Moronia was completely recorded.

PERFORMED did not want to publish the materials without his opinions and influence, which I consider to be very pleasant and it deserves some kind of respect. What is the strongest moment of the album for Maťo? 

What I consider to be the strongest moment of the album is, as you claim, strong thought. As I came to the band basically when everything was done and the only thing to care of was doing the solos for tracks, I had to identify with materials at first which was demanding at some points. It did not include the songs, because I knew them completely. In addition to the stuff that everybody knows from the EP Thick Fume o Dependencies, it was easy as a pie. The rest of it really finalizes the contrast. Everything developed really loudly in the background of the silence...

The eightsongs album sounds representative, great production and sounds included, which I really appreciate when it reached my hands. How did you Maťo looked at the fact that everything was already done and how did you perceive the last phase of the album recording? 

Honestly, it was a difficult time for me, I had headaches all the time and felt uncomfortable pressure in my left eye. It was like a cold war, nobody knew what the next day brings, nobody knew why it was slippery on the ice in the desert, why would we like our coal much more salty than it was, why the Sun rises in the south (probably because of the wine). Now I am speaking for the guys, when I say we can finally breathe the fresh air to the lungs and we can listen to the album peacefully. 

PERFORMED MORONIA tracklist

01. Good Mood Stealer
02. War
03. Mental Leech
04. Mammonist
05. Killing Past
06. Uzzur
07. Thick Fume Of Dependencies
08. Moronia

PERFORMED MEMBERS

Martin Clynger Majdan - vocal, guitar
Martin Súkeník - lead guitar
Marián Lukáč – bass
Peter Chalupčík – drums

PERFORMED CONTACTS 

No comments:

Post a Comment